Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Nottingham

Encontradas 32 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 933 avaliações
good work
With most often far environment, the is always a very good security as there are security guards in place.
Minimum wages sometimes depending on type of work but a fun environment
Think carefully
With gi group there is never any work for the people on agency so will leave you struggling with day to day living expenses , the people there are nice and welcoming it's just you are never guaranteed any hours
Cultura Corporativa
The managers at boots for gi are a wast of space
The managers don't understand anything people go through it even try and they take the micky to reply to you when u have an emergency and take out there frustrations on the workers
Awful
If you like an employer who is fine giving you one days work a month then Gi Group is for you!

They have a blue hat system where all the blue hats get full time hours. Where as white hats are treated unfairly. You're disposable and they let you know it. How do you get a blue hat? Be an attractive female.

I
2,0
Stressful and continuous
Almost no care for the worker apart from basic health and safety with earplugs and education on harm reduction. They don't seem to care for people's need to rest during work.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
A good Agency to work for
I have worked for the Gigroup for about 22 months now and the staff and management work hard in the office and do a difficult Job, they are very friendly and approachable and will help you in any way they can. I have enjoyed my time working for them and will recommend the Gigroup as a good employer as they offer training and apprenticeships and you can progress if you work hard.
Cultura Corporativa
hardworking zero hour contract role
Working on the production line, CAYGO and traceabilty paperwork. I learned about line leading and completed a manufacturing apprenticeship. Management was fair with clear chains of command. Long hours was the hardest part and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie between staff.
Great opportunities for progression
Good promotion prospects and great levels of flexibility offered. Approachable management who are open to new ideas, clear structure within the management team
Approachable management
Good place to work for
A fast pace environment. Enjoyed working there. Good pay and paid every week. Access to staff discount shop. Good hours to work. Excellent management, who take good care of their employee's.
Cultura Corporativa
Its a good temporary job
The work is hard and you need to be capable to keep up.

Its a good place to work for while you're looking for another job and its a good place to have your first job at, it'll teach you the value of money.
Its good exercise
The hours
Good workplace
The job required you to work at a fast pace as well as needing to be very precise when on the production line. This was difficult at first however line managers would be welcoming in aiding you when you initially start on a line if required, allowing you to get up to pace.
Fun in some aspects
I enjoyed my work on some days other days was just silly, I was told to be at work for 6 in the morning when I arrived they would then tell me that they don’t need me in, was a nightmare as I had to travel long way, also payments at the end of the week would be lower than what I was expected.
Paid for 1 of the breaks
12 hour shifts
Very bad place to work
Shifts are horrible, Management is horrible, the work is heavy and we don't have help from team managers for anything. They just ask you to work and don't even care if you are ok.
horrible management
Fast-paced enwironment
I liked working with GI because not long after I started, they gave me an opportunity to develop myself and offered me a permanent contract with the company itself.
Cultura Corporativa
A good place to start up with
This is a place you can work in until you find a more professional place of work or you get the job that you desire to do. this job helps you pay your bills but does not really give you the option to live extravagantly!
good agency to work for
Been with gi group almost a year now and don't have any bad words to say about them.
They a a fun loyal agency to work for.

Was laid off for 3 weeks due to lack of work but was re located in a different part of the warehouse on a different shift
Work in Boots Factory- D10
The people work for GI Group, are very professional and enthusiastic person. When I required any information about my job, they always gave me all information.
They have a really good culture
Productive workplace
That's good workplace but I need job where I have to think what I do about. Menagment and supervisors are helpful and other employees are always ready to help.
Vantagens
You can choose your lunchtime
Mandatory overtime
Stabile.
Very stabile job. Full time contract. Salary not very much but ok when weekly payment. Nice location, can drive to work by the bike or bus. Very nice people.
not
i was there through agency so my experience wasnt the best one the gi staff was great the boots management wasnt the best people to work for i was agency so i was just a number
Slave labour
Empty promise as soon as I signed up. All my initial checks were absolutely fine for them to take me on, then came the excuses, oh too many people to cover the shift so we have to stand you down, only for them to ring me an hour later to attend a shift and they were expecting me. Dropped everything and got there as quickly as I could with only 10 mins to space to be eyeballed all night by the night shift leader.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,4
Informação baseada em 933 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2