Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Packer

Encontramos 24 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 750 avaliações
worse company ever
packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Poole, Dorset12 de Junho de 2019
After a month had to quit and they kept mucking about my hours and making me work 7 days on the trot as they didn't tell me one of the days i worked was overtime.
Vantagens
cheap food from the store
Mess you about
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 18Não 2Denunciar
good work place
Picker / Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Spalding18 de Abril de 2019
It was a good experience which I am very happy about.
This was a good opportunity to learn as much as possible about this company, get to know with people.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 6Denunciar
food product
Picker/Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Southall11 de Abril de 2019
I like this place . Everyday I had to work at a different location which frustrated me a lot. Inside there are many positions and roles for various jobs. I have key skills which helped me throughout my job for example picking, packing cartooning and many others. The hardest part of my job was the workplace as it was very cold inside and most of the time my hands and legs were numb. There wasn't any enjoyable part of the job as it was difficult and stressing.
minimum hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 6Denunciar
packer
Packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Wrexham20 de Março de 2019
My first time working in a factory.
I would like to continue working with people that need help so it`s not the place that I love the most but have great people.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 6Denunciar
Boring, a lot of work
Picker/Packer/Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire31 de Dezembro de 2018
I dont anything to say about them. I worked there as a picker, packer, agency senior colleague and tried to help anyone with anything, but they only care about themselves.
4 days free
too much work
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
Not a good place
Packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Spalding, Lincolnshire24 de Novembro de 2018
over time ? work three days a week ? 7 weeks of working there I've only done one full week.
rest we're one or two days a week, and be sent home after 4 hours. Have to Ring up the day before to found out if they have work for you. Just using people
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 26NãoDenunciar
Shifts are to long
Picker/Packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire14 de Novembro de 2018
They told me 4 on 4 off wasn’t any more specific about what shifts you really are doing only had 2 days of then back on to 5 days and to far for travel
Free breakfast on 1st day
Hours are to long
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 2Denunciar
Don’t go there
Picker/Packer cleaner (Ex-funcionário) –  Boots beeston10 de Setembro de 2018
Was only there for a week due to problems at home.
I’ve work for many years now this is the worst company I’ve ever worked with. They tell you the job you go for but when you start it is a different job you applied for altogether. They are rude to you, you only have one day off a week, you have to work every weekend but they don’t tell you that. If your going to apply here don’t look somewhere else.
Isn’t any
Desvantagens
Long hours. Your always been watch.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 17Não 4Denunciar
Good workplace
Packing Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Spalding, Lincolnshire24 de Agosto de 2018
good place with good peoples, fully trained and explained to you your work , as a machine operator learned to plan my day on line with peoples and comunicating with them to make our day better
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 7Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Productive and funny work place
Picker/Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire14 de Junho de 2018
The worst thing was when we work for.night shift and we finished ealier we doesn't have any transport to darby from burton, and we was waiting sometimes about 4 hours till the bus came
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 5Denunciar
Ok.
Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Scunthorpe13 de Abril de 2018
Don't give you advance notice if working or not like how they say required to.
Not guaranteed hours you need to work to cover living expenses.
When requiring about work sometimes staff are rude on the phone by trying to end the conversation as quickly as possible.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 18NãoDenunciar
Terrible
picker packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Bolsover, Derbyshire26 de Fevereiro de 2018
The place I worked at was terrible no organisation at all sacked for being ill the treatment of certain staff is obviously whether your face fits no training makes the rules up as they go along not reliable at all books staff then sends them home before you get chance to clock in
You get to go home
terrible
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 15NãoDenunciar
not bad
Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Kingston upon Hull27 de Janeiro de 2018
alright place doesnt have much empolment space. contracts are too short and staff are not very truthful as teh staff do not get back in touch nd have bad communication skills
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good
Hand packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Wrexham, Wrexham11 de Novembro de 2017
I think this job is a brilliant job if someone desires factor work, the breaks are good and the shifts they are willing to give are good, but the only shifts that are available are 12 hours.
5 breaks
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10Não 5Denunciar
Really easy Job
Picker/Packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Beeston, Nottinghamshire7 de Maio de 2017
In the Boots ware house it is really easy job. The worst thing it is that you don't have weekends Just 1 time per 5 weeks. Everything is there alright just you have to be in conversation with yourself for 8 hours...
Easy
Desvantagens
Not enough to rest per 1 day....
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Good and accomondating.
picking and packing (Funcionário Atual) –  Nottinghamshire14 de Abril de 2017
whit G I group. I enjoy working with g I g group because they were very accomondating and where willing to help me at all times. I have got a great experience working then base on the production aspect, there was a good coordination among the workers and I lean a lot from all the staffs. about the production we always meet up to costumer demined.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 12Denunciar
Productive workplace
Picker/Packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 de Março de 2017
That's good workplace but I need job where I have to think what I do about. Menagment and supervisors are helpful and other employees are always ready to help.
Vantagens
You can choose your lunchtime
Mandatory overtime
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
productive and fun workplace
operative and packer (Funcionário Atual) –  Burton-On-Trent11 de Novembro de 2015
Good company to work for, helpful management and friendly co workers. You can develop yourself and every day is something new.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 15Não 19Denunciar
good work place
Picker/Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, ENG26 de Junho de 2015
packing various goods, got acquainted with the new system, staff are all friendly, help each other. the most difficult job is to put a very large items.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 27Não 27Denunciar
Agrimin Humberside
packer (Ex-funcionário) –  agrimin5 de Maio de 2015
Work was very easy but and a massive but ..... The workers were all pretty stiff .
most the people i worked with were pretty dull to say the least and never taught me how to do things which i am used to . never made an effort with me .
The guy who was dealing with me from gi group was ok at first then when i needed him to ring me to let me know what i was doing the next week like he said he would , dint bother at all .
1 hour paid lunch
90% of staff were dull and stuck up
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 40Não 10Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar