Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Production Associate

Encontramos 28 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 793 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Timewasters who advertise jobs that don't exist
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Poole, Dorset19 de Julho de 2019
This company will advertise jobs for immediate start tomorrow in order to get you to sign up. They invite you for interview and induction but the shift work they advertise never materialises. Avoid at all costs.
None to be honest
Desvantagens
Time wasters who advertise jobs that don't exist
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 24Não 2Denunciar
Not good.
Production Operative/Packer (Ex-funcionário) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester21 de Março de 2019
Shifts are advertised that don't exist but you wont find this out until you start . Ask any questions they don't like and you are gone .You can be sent home mid shift the whole place is like something from the 1950,s . Welcome to the jungle.
None.
Desvantagens
Everything you could imagine.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 21Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
hardworking zero hour contract role
Production operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire4 de Fevereiro de 2019
Working on the production line, CAYGO and traceabilty paperwork. I learned about line leading and completed a manufacturing apprenticeship. Management was fair with clear chains of command. Long hours was the hardest part and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie between staff.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 5Denunciar
Packaging /Operation
Production/packaging Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Grimsby21 de Janeiro de 2019
A dedicated factory operative

Working in the packaging and storage departments
On a temporal basis. Like 3 days a week 24-32
Hours a week.

Generally a very exiting working environment.
Paid breaks
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 7Denunciar
Fun working
Production Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester10 de Novembro de 2018
Love working here the people are really nice to get on with in my department anyway hours not always full hours but suits me fine fast pace but get use to it
Wages
Can be long hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 6Denunciar
Fun workplace
Operative production (Ex-funcionário) –  Grimsby15 de Outubro de 2018
I was happy to work there. I was meeting new friends, I liked what I was doing. I finished working there because I went in Romania , now I come back and I wish to find a different job.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 8Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Its a good temporary job
Production Line Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham12 de Setembro de 2018
The work is hard and you need to be capable to keep up.

Its a good place to work for while you're looking for another job and its a good place to have your first job at, it'll teach you the value of money.
Its good exercise
The hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 6Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good
Production Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Harrow20 de Agosto de 2018
Food Production Environment.We need to handle various pizzas,We need to follow FIFO order.Quality checking, Maximising the production on various items
Production operative
GI Group
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 13Denunciar
Good workplace
Production Line Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire8 de Agosto de 2018
The job required you to work at a fast pace as well as needing to be very precise when on the production line. This was difficult at first however line managers would be welcoming in aiding you when you initially start on a line if required, allowing you to get up to pace.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 5Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
productive and fun work place
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Attleborough14 de Junho de 2018
a typical day at work for me started in the despatch departing oading unloading lorries and stacking packaged product ready to be loaded up for delivery. its wasn't too bad working for GI group only downside was i worked 8 72 hours and only got it paid weekly .
free product
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 3Denunciar
Ok
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Grimsby19 de Abril de 2018
Its ok when they have the work as you are constantly in every day but when the seasons die down there's a big lack in work so that results in lack of work.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 4Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
it is a good agency that finds you good work
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Karro9 de Janeiro de 2018
GI group is a good agency that will find you good work good times and good pay they are very helpful.
I enjoyed it because I managed to pay my rent whilst doing the work.
Good breaks
pay for own lunch
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
A good place to start up with
Food Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire18 de Julho de 2017
This is a place you can work in until you find a more professional place of work or you get the job that you desire to do. this job helps you pay your bills but does not really give you the option to live extravagantly!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 3Denunciar
Productive place
Production Operative. McCain. (Funcionário Atual) –  Scarborough5 de Julho de 2017
Excellent co-workers.
The people is pretty nice.
Responsibles.
Educated.
Proactive
Easy going persons.
Supportive.
Very attentive and dedicated.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 8Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Offered me a position straight away at uk point of sale
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester30 de Junho de 2017
Was made redundant from my job of 12 years due to company relocation, signed with GI group and was offered a position at UK point of sale immediately there staff was friendly and helped me in all aspects of employment for the duration I was with them.
Vantagens
Holidays paid. Nice people to work for
Can not fault
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 7Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Shocking promised everything delivered nothing
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Ayrshire1 de Dezembro de 2016
What can I say about this recruitment company promised so much delivered nothing put on a busy production line first day was a Sunday they said would call with shifts for rest of the week never called I had to call them asking for shifts said would call me back call me night before saying your in tomorrow an hour before I was due to start said no need now do not apply avoid avoid avoid they waste your time with failed promises don't deliver what they advertise they also had cheek to call me back a week later with a job else where I was like no thanks
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 43Não 2Denunciar
Terrible and rude staff
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire28 de Novembro de 2016
I got the ''role'' to be a production operative aswell as a team, you get told to call up whenever you need a shift only for it to get cancelled they will literally employ anyone and the staff hold grudges against you for one simple mistake and won't give you shifts if you ring up sick to prevent contaminating food even though they tell you to do that, the staff look at you gone out, all young girls that look drained and sick of you when you ask for shifts even though they fail to realise you dont want the job its just for on the side. wouldn't recommend this for an yone wanting work at riverside bakery. Pure jokers fam.
Walking out the door
Desvantagens
Rude staff, empty promises and missleading
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 47Não 3Denunciar
a few good team mebers
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Bromborough14 de Novembro de 2016
as with any food production full PPE had to be worn at all times and hygiene was key to your continued employment, standing on a production line producing or packing frozen food for delivery
working in a freezer
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
3 stars of 5
Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Boston, MA26 de Maio de 2016
i didnt liked shift!long hours!to hot!and phisicly to hard! Salary was normal,but didnt liked job which i was doing-pulling,pushing,line operative wwas to fast for me,and after work i had back pains!
no free launch
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
friendly environment
Food Production Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Melton Mowbray, ENG14 de Fevereiro de 2015
The problem with this job was the hours of work; 12 hour shifts and travel travel left me with very little time for sleep; about 3/4 hours. Which made it hard to concentrate at work.

My day at work went as follows:

-Talking to co-workers and team leaders
-Wearing all the safety gear before entering food preparation area
-Insertion of items into raw chicken
-Picking tubs of chicken from pallet
-Feeding meats and potatoes through production line
-Preparing beef wellingtons and other meats
-transporting goods to storage and despatch
-cleaning of work area
Vantagens
Began work straightaway as soon as induction completed
12 hours + travel time left me with less sleep
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 34Não 19Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar