Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Warehouse Worker

Encontradas 76 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 926 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Nice and friendly place to work
It does get very busy and u have to be able to get thru all your orders - when it does get quiet that does not happen that often then u r just standing around for hours until we get orders to process that part of the job was real boring
Useless
The g.I group in scarborough are useless, they never ring back, they never repky to job applications, they are bullys!! The office workers take the mick out of the workers!!! Try somewhere else!!!!
productive fun workplace
i was with gi groups for arround 16 month working at ikea doncaster warehouse operative this agancy is very easy to deal with paid on time every week easy to book holidays when needed. if your thinking of using this agancy and unsure i would highly recommend them
Awful
If you like an employer who is fine giving you one days work a month then Gi Group is for you!

They have a blue hat system where all the blue hats get full time hours. Where as white hats are treated unfairly. You're disposable and they let you know it. How do you get a blue hat? Be an attractive female.

I
Productive workplace
Overall good job to work at. I have gained the ability to work hard and be disciplined. The management there was good and the workplace culture was very organised. The hardest part of the job was lifting however it was easily done by working in a team. The enjoyable part was the good employees and management team.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Not a bad company to work for
Very friendly staff they always tried there best to help you when they could always tried to solve any issues you had and always tried to have you in work
good place to work
had good time there people there was good to work with and the jobs are good to wood love to work there again the jobs are in 4 location the warehouse all the places are very good to work in and the staff are good in all the locations
Friendly, helpful and efficient
Gi Group responded immediately to my enquiry for work and I registered the same day. On my first shift my ID badge and steel toed boots had been dropped off by my Gi Group Consultant, which was an amazing touch. Each time the work dries up my Gi Group Consultant secures more work from her teammates - so efficient!
Work
Busy agency have big customers and allots of work weekly pay rates are okay if someone don’t know English or have low level of customer English language very suitable for them
great company
been very helpful when needed but sometimes a nightmare to get in contact with, very understanding in family emergencies, book holidays very quickly, and understanding if days of are required
Cultura Corporativa
Good company to work for
Sometimes there bad and good no matter where you work but i guess thats just the way the system is but overall good agency to work for apart from the pay roll sometimes gets messed up
Earning cash
Covering peoples shifts
3,0
Warehouse Operative
The staff from Gi that works near you in the area are very rude and call your attention in inappropriate way harassing you with bad words that is very nasty.
They request you to work at Sundays saying that is compulsory when the law says that is not true.

They don't pay more to work at Sundays and if don't go they enforce you to assign a warning.
Great workplace, Great people
I recently resigned from my position at Gi Group. I was working at Boots Warehouse in Beeston. From day one the staff at Gi Group was very cooperative, helpful and courteous. I was treated very well at my workplace with all the tools and training provided to me. I was encouraged to and given a chance learn new skills. I worked for Gi Group for 7 months and just within 7 months I was offered a permanent contract at Boots, which I had to decline since I was moving away. My immediet supervisors (Maria & Dorcas) and team leaders at Boots were excellent people to work with.
Flexible shifts, Learn new skills on the job, Career growth
Desvantagens
sometimes you are sent home when there's a machinery or equipment failure at work
Good at what they do
They have always managed to find me a job within a few weeks. The jobs they find are secure and have a suitable wage. The staff are friendly and easy to contact if any issues arise.
good work
With most often far environment, the is always a very good security as there are security guards in place.
Minimum wages sometimes depending on type of work but a fun environment
3,0
hard work
You need to pick for your whole shift , you have to keep up with the requirements as picking performance and if you can't do it for 2-3 months you get fired. They can cancel your day off , not allowed to talk , your on the move all the time doing about 10 miles every single day to cover your duties. Keep in mind that you should come to this place only if you consider yourself fit. Some people are not working as hard but still they can do their performance (I don't really understand how) and some others are working their beep off and can't do it ..
fitness
hours, pay
Good place to work for
A fast pace environment. Enjoyed working there. Good pay and paid every week. Access to staff discount shop. Good hours to work. Excellent management, who take good care of their employee's.
Cultura Corporativa
good for temp work, great if you drive.
Good for what I needed at the time. I will say that some advisors are better than others, one advisor got me into full-time work, when this ended I went back to the agency hoping to find other employment but as I don't drive a different non-driving advisor simply shrugged his shoulders and told me he couldn't help, this has been the only bad experience. Ive always been paid on time and have found it a pretty decent place to deal with.
some great advisors
low wages.
Cultura Corporativa
Friendly staff and nice pay
The Gi Group staff are nice and work with you to get somewhere that works for you. Weekly pay is nice and hourly rate is good. Would go and do more with them.
Weekly pay, Friendly staff
Desvantagens
Travel maybe extensive depending on what they find
Cultura Corporativa
Great people to work with but...
Great people to work with but the management haven’t got a clue, they don’t care about the individual and their needs, training is non existent, getting paid the right amount is hit and miss.
Vantagens
Guaranteed to get ditched just before Christmas
Daft hours, little pay
Erm, no...not good.
I worked at boots warehouse and the colleagues were rude, careless and disrespectful. I dreaded going into work. I'm autistic as well which I told them about and they didn't take that into account at all. Your days off? Expect not to have any as they cancel your days off without much warning. They'll tell you that 12 hour night shifts are a "four on four off" rota... It's all lies. They'll have you working up to 6 nights sometimes with only one day off before you work another 6 inhumane shifts. Pay was alright, but not worth it imo.
Pay
Desvantagens
Everything apart from the pay.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,4
Informação baseada em 926 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2