Gi Group

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Warehouse Worker

Encontramos 74 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 835 avaliações
Awful
Warehouse Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Nottingham15 de Janeiro de 2020
If you like an employer who is fine giving you one days work a month then Gi Group is for you!

They have a blue hat system where all the blue hats get full time hours. Where as white hats are treated unfairly. You're disposable and they let you know it. How do you get a blue hat? Be an attractive female.

I
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Productive workplace
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Burton-On-Trent12 de Janeiro de 2020
Overall good job to work at. I have gained the ability to work hard and be disciplined. The management there was good and the workplace culture was very organised. The hardest part of the job was lifting however it was easily done by working in a team. The enjoyable part was the good employees and management team.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Not a bad company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Mansfield6 de Novembro de 2019
Very friendly staff they always tried there best to help you when they could always tried to solve any issues you had and always tried to have you in work
good place to work
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire21 de Outubro de 2019
had good time there people there was good to work with and the jobs are good to wood love to work there again the jobs are in 4 location the warehouse all the places are very good to work in and the staff are good in all the locations
Friendly, helpful and efficient
Warehouse Night Shift Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Bristol, Bristol21 de Outubro de 2019
Gi Group responded immediately to my enquiry for work and I registered the same day. On my first shift my ID badge and steel toed boots had been dropped off by my Gi Group Consultant, which was an amazing touch. Each time the work dries up my Gi Group Consultant secures more work from her teammates - so efficient!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Work
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  London, Greater London19 de Setembro de 2019
Busy agency have big customers and allots of work weekly pay rates are okay if someone don’t know English or have low level of customer English language very suitable for them
great company
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Macclesfield, Cheshire9 de Setembro de 2019
been very helpful when needed but sometimes a nightmare to get in contact with, very understanding in family emergencies, book holidays very quickly, and understanding if days of are required
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good company to work for
Hobby craft warehouse operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire21 de Agosto de 2019
Sometimes there bad and good no matter where you work but i guess thats just the way the system is but overall good agency to work for apart from the pay roll sometimes gets messed up
Earning cash
Covering peoples shifts
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
3,0
Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Beeston, Nottinghamshire15 de Agosto de 2019
The staff from Gi that works near you in the area are very rude and call your attention in inappropriate way harassing you with bad words that is very nasty.
They request you to work at Sundays saying that is compulsory when the law says that is not true.
They don't pay more to work at Sundays and if don't go they enforce you to assign a warning.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 15NãoDenunciar
Great workplace, Great people
Warehouse Operative/Driver (Ex-funcionário) –  Beeston, Nottinghamshire3 de Julho de 2019
I recently resigned from my position at Gi Group. I was working at Boots Warehouse in Beeston. From day one the staff at Gi Group was very cooperative, helpful and courteous. I was treated very well at my workplace with all the tools and training provided to me. I was encouraged to and given a chance learn new skills. I worked for Gi Group for 7 months and just within 7 months I was offered a permanent contract at Boots, which I had to decline since I was moving away. My immediet supervisors (Maria & Dorcas) and team leaders at Boots were excellent people to work with.
Flexible shifts, Learn new skills on the job, Career growth
Desvantagens
sometimes you are sent home when there's a machinery or equipment failure at work
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 7Denunciar
Good at what they do
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire19 de Junho de 2019
They have always managed to find me a job within a few weeks. The jobs they find are secure and have a suitable wage. The staff are friendly and easy to contact if any issues arise.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 9Denunciar
good work
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham28 de Fevereiro de 2019
With most often far environment, the is always a very good security as there are security guards in place.
Minimum wages sometimes depending on type of work but a fun environment
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 9Denunciar
3,0
hard work
Warehouse Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Beeston, Nottinghamshire6 de Fevereiro de 2019
You need to pick for your whole shift , you have to keep up with the requirements as picking performance and if you can't do it for 2-3 months you get fired. They can cancel your day off , not allowed to talk , your on the move all the time doing about 10 miles every single day to cover your duties. Keep in mind that you should come to this place only if you consider yourself fit. Some people are not working as hard but still they can do their performance (I don't really understand how) and some others are working their beep off and can't do it ..
fitness
hours, pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8Não 3Denunciar
Good place to work for
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 de Janeiro de 2019
A fast pace environment. Enjoyed working there. Good pay and paid every week. Access to staff discount shop. Good hours to work. Excellent management, who take good care of their employee's.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 8Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
good for temp work, great if you drive.
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester8 de Janeiro de 2019
Good for what I needed at the time. I will say that some advisors are better than others, one advisor got me into full-time work, when this ended I went back to the agency hoping to find other employment but as I don't drive a different non-driving advisor simply shrugged his shoulders and told me he couldn't help, this has been the only bad experience. Ive always been paid on time and have found it a pretty decent place to deal with.
some great advisors
low wages.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 5Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Friendly staff and nice pay
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester8 de Janeiro de 2019
The Gi Group staff are nice and work with you to get somewhere that works for you. Weekly pay is nice and hourly rate is good. Would go and do more with them.
Weekly pay, Friendly staff
Desvantagens
Travel maybe extensive depending on what they find
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 10Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great people to work with but...
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Uk12 de Dezembro de 2018
Great people to work with but the management haven’t got a clue, they don’t care about the individual and their needs, training is non existent, getting paid the right amount is hit and miss.
Vantagens
Guaranteed to get ditched just before Christmas
Daft hours, little pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 26Não 3Denunciar
Erm, no...not good.
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire13 de Novembro de 2018
I worked at boots warehouse and the colleagues were rude, careless and disrespectful. I dreaded going into work. I'm autistic as well which I told them about and they didn't take that into account at all. Your days off? Expect not to have any as they cancel your days off without much warning. They'll tell you that 12 hour night shifts are a "four on four off" rota... It's all lies. They'll have you working up to 6 nights sometimes with only one day off before you work another 6 inhumane shifts. Pay was alright, but not worth it imo.
Pay
Desvantagens
Everything apart from the pay.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 14NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Easy job and great people
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire3 de Setembro de 2018
I worked at new look and really enjoyed it. Long shifts but more full days off. I worked with great people and I have only left as I'm having a baby. Would definitely recommend and I will be returning.
Vantagens
Free drinks. Free fruit. Great people. Only work 7 out of 14 days full time.
Long hours.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 11Denunciar
Hmmmm not a good agency
Warehouse Operative (Ex-funcionário) –  Chesterfield, Derbyshire29 de Maio de 2018
Not a great company to work for I worked for them under great bear at Chesterfield had me working for 16 weeks and because I went through a rough patch in life and couldn't get in to work was let go and won't let me back but they have a lass that's been sacked 3 times and still is allowed back in also they dump you as they need ppl for great bear if you can't go there then your no use to them! Unless your forfeigen then it's a diff story!!!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 29Não 8Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar