Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Gi Group

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Gi Group

Great workplace, Great people
Warehouse Operative/Driver (Ex-funcionário) –  Beeston, Nottinghamshire3 de Julho de 2019
I recently resigned from my position at Gi Group. I was working at Boots Warehouse in Beeston. From day one the staff at Gi Group was very cooperative, helpful and courteous. I was treated very well at my workplace with all the tools and training provided to me. I was encouraged to and given a chance learn new skills. I worked for Gi Group for 7 months and just within 7 months I was offered a permanent contract at Boots, which I had to decline since I was moving away. My immediet supervisors (Maria & Dorcas) and team leaders at Boots were excellent people to work with.
Vantagens
Flexible shifts, Learn new skills on the job, Career growth
Desvantagens
sometimes you are sent home when there's a machinery or equipment failure at work
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar

Mais avaliações dos funcionários da empresa Gi Group

Cultura Corporativa
j’étais intérimaire pour Gi Group et ça s'est très bien passé pour moi
Assistante commerciale (Ex-funcionário) –  Gonesse (95)16 de Agosto de 2019
Très bon accueil, une bonne prise en charge, emploi ciblé et un bon suivi.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
I’d rather be dead the work for Gi Group again!
Cleaner (part-time) (Ex-funcionário) –  Pontefract, West Yorkshire10 de Agosto de 2019
Made me slave away as a cleaner back in 2015 with poor hours and poor cleaning conditions even thinking about it now makes me want to vomit! No wonder there’s so many poor reviews about this company it’s a typical agency that needs shutting down!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar