Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Encontramos 118 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 741 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Good local team and local management is solid
Account Manager/Sales (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC18 de Outubro de 2019
Good local culture but the leadership out of Head Office is quite disconnected from the feet on the street. Our president also made a number of promises and never delivered. She had promised our entire MO Canada Goose Jackets and gloves if we achieved certain KPIs. Many of us did and never received our ‘gifts’... we did get a different jacket but not what was promised and still waiting for our gloves but it’s been over a year so my boss said this is not likely to happen....
Cultura Corporativa
Good company to work for
Account Manager Energy & Industry (Ex-funcionário) –  Home Based24 de Setembro de 2019
Too many young regional managers who have been promoted on the basis of sales performance only. Company culture and teamwork is excellent. Sales targets are not realistic some years others they are .
100% Big Business, you are a cog in their machine
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Outside sales22 de Setembro de 2019
You are a replaceable cog in their machine. Even though they are a privately held family business they operate like a corporate behemoth. Middle and upper management have numbers to make and they are unwilling to listen to front line personnel. I believe in inclusion and diversity however Hilti takes this to a new level. My last position in sales had a (engineer/marketing background) 5 year Hilti employee apply and get a Regional Managers (Sales) position. The manager had no experience running a sales team and had no idea what they were doing. Absolutely DESTROYED a previously and fundamentally excellent team of sales professionals. What were they thinking??
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
excellent place to work for a self starter.
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Atlanta, GA3 de Setembro de 2019
This was one of my favorite jobs. lots of freedom to determine your sales strategy and freedom to choose your daily activities. tool inventory was sometimes problematic but great job overall.
Great benefits, flexible schedule
policy driven org.
Cultura Corporativa
Innovative company with great culture
Account Manager - East Anglia (Funcionário Atual) –  East Anglia22 de Agosto de 2019
Being an account manager for Hilti isnt for everyone but it really is a great company to work for great culture and management always willing to help.
Cultura Corporativa
Pretty Good Company to be apart of.
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC2 de Agosto de 2019
This is one of the few companies that offers best training an their on expenses. The work culture is good. Company focus sometimes is not clear, but most of the time they know what they need from an Employee.
The company believes in diversion and inclusion. The have vast employement opportunities.
Vantagens
Laptop, work form home, car, cell phone
Desvantagens
They have too many sub trades.Keep on adding people with every sub trade.
Great company! Too much pressure
Strategic Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Tampa, FL16 de Julho de 2019
Besides having thousands of products and responsibilities, you have to deal with the pressure from top management. Pay is great if you make your bonus. Getting promoted is tough, you have to be lucky or be besties with managers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Amazing Company
Account Manager II (Funcionário Atual) –  Tulsa, OK24 de Junho de 2019
I truly enjoy going to work each day. The culture and mission of the company go hand in hand. There are not too many companies that are at the level Hilti is at in the area.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Challenging, and learning experience.
Steel and Metal Specialist Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Denver, CO13 de Junho de 2019
Hilti offers a great deal for employees. I have been fortunate to have different experiences with company. The most difficult is the forecast for each year, which can sometimes be unattainable because of hefty increases projected for each year.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Awesome and Rewarding experience
Accounts Manager - Building and Construction (Ex-funcionário) –  New York, NY29 de Maio de 2019
Amazing work culture and rewarding job with potential for growth and development
Enthusiastic customers and friendly co-workers
Won the trip to Top Sales Club in Jamaica
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 2Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work if you are mobile
Account Manager - Outside rep (Ex-funcionário) –  Tulsa, OK18 de Abril de 2019
Need to be mobile for any advancement. A lot of on the job training and some in house training. Advancement only if you are willing to move where they want you.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great products you can stand behind
Account Manager IV (Funcionário Atual) –  Detroit, MI22 de Março de 2019
The company suppliess great products and services to a large range of proffesional contractors. A typical day starts around 7am and goes untill 4pm. Management is fair and pretty visible to some degree.
Reports for reports get a little wearing for those who just want to go sell.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work and they think outside the box
Key Accounts Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  St. Louis, MO19 de Março de 2019
Hilti is a great place to work. Being a European company they like to think beyond what typically American companies. They treat their employees with respect and offer quite a few other benefits that I haven't experienced with American companies.
Vantagens
Great work life balance and autonomy
N/A
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
poor managment
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Lincoln, NE13 de Fevereiro de 2019
Decent company, but as many reviews state : if you are over 50, in sales with Hilti , "watch your back"....pay plan is more like a 3-5 year plan as it changes every year. Company expects double digit growth based on past success. However , the company has NO memory of ones past success. Anotherwords: Hilti is very much a "what have you done for me today " company. Management is often from the outside (no sales experience , yet some management experience) so management actually has absolutely no idea of what the actual day to day activities are of a typical sales person. This company likes young people who do not talk back , that they can mold to their design. I could go on yet it is futile as Hilti seems to have evryone fooled. When I retired after 32 plus years(over 35 million in sales ) ... I was given no exit interview ... just told I was just another "red shirt" easily replaced. I have been gone over 13 months and the company has gone through 4 sales people already in my old territory. This company also has too many secrets they will not share with employees. If a major change is coming that will affect your income ... you will be the last to find out . (too many secrets ) ,.....etc etc etc
In the 1980's : freedom to do your job
weak management, poor pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 30Não 1Denunciar
Hilti
Sales Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Williston, ND6 de Fevereiro de 2019
Hilti is a great company but unfortunately, they use a third party company to verify driving info and it is not always accurate. Management was very good to work with.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Great Job if your a Male
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Houston, TX4 de Janeiro de 2019
Women tend to get over looked at Hilti. It is defiantly a good ole boys club. It doesn't matter how hard you work, it matters who likes you and what body parts you were born with. My team mates were great though.
Team work
sexist place to work
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 6Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Leicester, Leicestershire20 de Dezembro de 2018
I loved working for Hilti they are a well rounded and supportive business.

I progressed from HCR to Field sales account manager quickly and trainingand support is amazing.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Great product
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Canada7 de Dezembro de 2018
Premium product at a premium price. Decent hours and wok life balance. Pay can be a challenge at times. Work alone most of the time. Training program is good.
Vehicle
Desvantagens
Targets do not take market conditions in to account
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Great Team
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Barrie, ON12 de Novembro de 2018
I had the opportunity to work with and meet a lot of the team in North America. The team is full of wonderful, inviting and supportive people. This was very helpful for internal growth as others were always willing to help and encouraged each other's success.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
An inclusive and diverse place to live
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA7 de Novembro de 2018
Hilti is a fair and enjoyable workplace with a culture of inclusiveness and diversity. I have learned how to manage multiple types of people and problem solve for various issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to help customers and solve their problems.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "HILTI". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar