Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Encontramos 118 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 741 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Cultura Corporativa
HILTI is a great company to work.
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ5 de Junho de 2015
Every day I go to the COMPERJ (Complex Petrochemical of Rio de Janeiro) or REDUC (Duque de Caxias Refinery) to meet and develop customers (Oil & Gas), making an average of 5 visits per day.
I use the SAP / CRM for managing the territory and report my daily activities. My manager is very participative and we met one once a week. We have a great atmosphere among co-workers. My goals are defined at the beginning of each year. We have a career plan and a challenging business plan. I could grow 04 levels in four years.
HILTI is a great company to work.
Vantagens
Recognition of the work, your culture, excellent evaluation from customers and possibility of growth.
Desvantagens
The goals grow much year after year.
Good if your mobile
Mechanical/Electrical Corporate Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Tulsa OK27 de Janeiro de 2015
Love the product. Liked my manager. No way to advance unless you are willing to move out of state. Some regions have highs and lows as far as projects can be a boom or bust.
Cultura Corporativa
Great Company to work for. Compensation and growth potential in unlimited
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Warwick, RI4 de Janeiro de 2015
The training at Hilti was superb. The managers made sure you were equipt to do your job and always had your back. Hilti was very customer focused. Working at Hilti was not a job, it was a career. Rarely do you find a job that you enjoy doing on a daily basis. Hilti was that place.
Benefits and Compensation
I no longer work there
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 20Não 3Denunciar
Account Manager
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Virginia8 de Dezembro de 2014
Calls on MEP contractors. Visits offices and job sites. Provides training and sales support as well as technical information.
Cultura Corporativa
24th in Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for.
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Manchester26 de Outubro de 2014
Account Manager.

8 Visits per day to existing customers
Sales focussed role
Field based role
Hard sell due to competitive environment
Entrepreneurship is key.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 36Não 18Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great Brand, true Multinational culture..
Accounts Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Dubai,Sharjah,Ajman19 de Setembro de 2014
a place where you can learn a lot, do a lot and gain massive knowledge, great atmosphere where you can learn a lot about other cultures by celebrating their occasions and events, also involved in many community and charity areas...
In short, a place you should be proud if you worked in.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Structured Organisation
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Dubai2 de Setembro de 2014
Its been over 6 years in Hilti and i enjoy working here.
I start my day with planned sites visits, moving down to meet existing customers till end of the day.
In Hilti i have learnt, time management skill, territory management skills, customer management skill and a lot more.
I enjoy working with my team as they have been always supportive and fun loving.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
2,0
Key Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  bangalore15 de Junho de 2014
management is not up to expectation. Company culture in outside india is excellent. Good place to learn & understand the construction.
Cultura Corporativa
Worked with the best team
Account Manager/Territory Account Manage (Funcionário Atual) –  Carrollton, TX8 de Maio de 2014
My day to day duties consisted of helping and educating customers of new innovative products.

I gained knowledge of commercial and residential construction.

Management was the down fall of our organization. There were to many favorites and cliques.

My team was the absolute best. We worked well together.

The hardest part of my job was seeing guys get credit for the work they never did.

The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and helping them be successful.
Corporate credit card
Desvantagens
Too many cliques in the organization.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Great learning experience
Civil Account Manager/Energy Division (Funcionário Atual) –  Houston, TX13 de Março de 2014
Hilti makes great products and everyday brings a new challenge.
Vantagens
Great products and great learning environment.
Desvantagens
Every company has their cons.
Cultura Corporativa
Innovative products, great reputation.
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC14 de Fevereiro de 2014
Great company, excellent products. Good people to work with.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 29Não 32Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great learning , good systems.Excellent technical and operations support.
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Abu Dhabi, AZ26 de Dezembro de 2013
Typical day at work would include site visit for demos, training, scouting around to find new areas of applications to sell products, consultant/Project Manager meeting. This would be in addition to visit to customer offices for face to face meetings.

Best learning is the High, Deep , wide approach for sales.How to sell based on value and services.

Colleagues were people who could be depended upon for support and advise both on and off the job.

Hardest part of the job was meeting unrealistic expectations.

Enjoyable part of the job was the training's, colleagues products and the fulfillment of closing sales.
Vantagens
great products, brand name, technical and operational support.
work life balance.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Great company
Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Los Angeles, CA10 de Dezembro de 2013
Company culture is focused on training and being the best in the marketplace. Fairly autonomous and flexible work environment. Great opportunity to work for a highly respected company.
Flexible
Higher base salaries
Cultura Corporativa
Lots of change and new products to learn
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Sacramento, CA13 de Novembro de 2013
Busy everyday, filling territory needs and wants all the time.
Vantagens
Old company, that wasn't scared to try new product ideas
economy destroyed business growth
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11Não 12Denunciar
Excellent job training
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Tulsa, OK18 de Outubro de 2013
Constantly striving to be on the cutting edge of technology, Hilti allows you to be constantly learning.
Typical day has you physically demonstrating your products, getting them into your customers hands, while creating a sale.
2,0
Grind
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Ex-funcionário) –  West Palm Beach, Fl3 de Outubro de 2013
Not a great situation to work to work at. This position was eliminated, even though while in Training we were told that Hilti never has laid off anyone.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
good company to work with, great people, good culture.
Sales Account Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Abu Dhabi at present1 de Outubro de 2013
start day with plan of 15 calls objective with 4 appointment, 4 products shows and 2 demonstration, planned call give effective productivity with clear objective and result. working with great team members very cooperative. Doing demonstration in summer at a temperature 45c. People appreciate your achiement and success.
Vantagens
people trust each other, timely salary with bonus.
life balance.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
a great place to work
Account Manager, Greater St. Louis Area (Funcionário Atual) –  St. Louis, MO24 de Setembro de 2013
great people, great work-life balance, awesome benefits, a company I will retire from!!!
Great Training and working environment
Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  San Diego, CA14 de Agosto de 2013
Enjoyed my time while working at the Hilti Proshops in Home Depot where I could establish a personalized relationship with my customers, team members and Home Depot Management and associates. Hilti gave me the opportunity to develop my selling skills in a professional manner and learn their culture values in business relationships. In my opinion it is a great company to work for, but due to the declining economy in the construction industry, Hilti was forced to modify their company structure and decided to end the proshop business model they had with Home Depot.
Vantagens
Good benefits, Excellent training and cultural values
Expensive products
Cultura Corporativa
High level of support from corporate office, worked independently
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Ex-funcionário) –  Hilo, HI22 de Julho de 2013
Hilti manufacturers the highest quality construction tools in the industry; employees and management bring that consistently high standard to all aspects of the training process, customer sales and interactions.
As a full time vendor inside Home Depot my responsibilities were to provide the optimum solution to the contractors' construction projects, and to interface with the management and employees of the Home Depot to manage inventory levels and merchandise the Hilti product.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 21Não 19Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "HILTI". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar