Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Kelly Services

Encontramos 14 008 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 14 009 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Cultura Corporativa
Gerente bom, cultura boa horário, obrigada, sem mais
promotora de vendas (Ex-funcionário) –  São Paulo, SP20 de Setembro de 2019
Empresa boa para trabalhar, horário bom. Precisa melhorar o salario
Pagamento em dia
Salário baixo
Cultura Corporativa
The job is wonderful if you do not have kids to support.
Substitute Teacher (Funcionário Atual) –  Tampa, FL19 de Setembro de 2019
I love my job. Unfortunately I can not support kids on the income. I need a job during the summer which is hard to get. By the time I find a job, school starts back. It takes me till December to catch up on my summer bills.
Students
Low income
efficient
Claims Adjuster (Ex-funcionário) –  Kansas City, MO19 de Setembro de 2019
Very businesslike, efficient, fair, worked 8-4:30. learned I did not like working for DST. Management was okay, but the quota was unreasonable. The culture was type fast, ignore mistakes, make the quota no matter what.
Cultura Corporativa
Good company but has flaws
Technical Support Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Waco, TX19 de Setembro de 2019
I think that the co workers were very nice but right hand didn't know what left was doing most of the time. Calling in to get help was always a very long process. If you called in to work, they always said they would tell everyone that needs to know but they never told anyone so I would have calls about where I was or getting in trouble because I didn't call the attendance line. I also didn't like the fact that I had to call in everyday when I was on medical leave unpaid or I would get fired. I was out for a month and I had to call in everyday for half of that time.
Vantagens
Got to save on gas money
Desvantagens
lunch breaks short and felt like a sinking ship when needed help.
Did some temp work for Kelly Services
Temp. Employee (Ex-funcionário) –  Huntington, WV 2570119 de Setembro de 2019
Worked several temp jobs for Kelly Services. Did not have any issues and wasn't hard to find a job when my time was up. Worked at Marshall University and a couple of other temp jobs through Kelly without any issues.
lead
Forklift Driver for Benore (Ex-funcionário) –  Greenville, SC18 de Setembro de 2019
it is a good place to get your foot in the door to bmw it is very easy job t do you can grow also with the company they place you with after you complete the hours required
Cultura Corporativa
Terrible Place to work, no benefit at all
Claims Technician (Ex-funcionário) –  Abilene, TX18 de Setembro de 2019
This place was not great to work for. The management was terrible, and there were no benefits to working with them. They didnt provide the support the for their employees that they should have, and they were not an amazing company. There were so many hoops to jump through just to get on with Blue Cross, and if you didnt meet their minimum requirements, they had no problem calling you and telling you that you were out of a job... They screwed so many people over, all the supervisor had to do was tell them that we were not meeting their standards and they would pick up the phone, at like 8 at night, and tell you not to come to work the next day because you didnt have a job anymore. They were not honest about why they fired you.
I made it to full time at Blue cross, but the company was overall not a fantastic place to work with.
Love It!!
Technical Support/ITunes Advisor (Funcionário Atual) –  Greensboro, NC18 de Setembro de 2019
Although some days it can be easy sitting in the comfort of your home working it can also become overwhelming! With that said I wouldn’t trade this company for the world! They are very understanding and will go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable! I’ve battled with two rounds of cancer and chemo since I’ve been with the company and they have been with me every step of the way! If anything happens to my employment today i would end it saying I have sincerely been satisfied with my experience
Nice team
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition/Vendor Liaison (Ex-funcionário) –  Farmington, CT18 de Setembro de 2019
Collaborative and team oriented, supportive management team, great culture with work/life balance. Team and charitable activities. Access to all the tools I needed to do my job.
Friendly staff
Customer Service (Funcionário Atual) –  Eau Claire, WI18 de Setembro de 2019
The staff at Kelly is great to work with. The jobs offered were consistent with my needs and my required pay scale. The jobs were short term assignments.
Productive,fun place,
Consultant/Ic (Funcionário Atual) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh18 de Setembro de 2019
good management by Kelly
nice salary
nice incentives
open culture
very nice ambience and good workplace
client management by the client is very bad
miscommunication between employees and clients
Good For Part Time
Substitute Teacher (Funcionário Atual) –  Tupelo, MS18 de Setembro de 2019
If You Looking For Something Quick,Substituting Is Great For A Part Time Job....They Will Work With You &You Can Pick They Days You Want To work &What Classes You Want too Sub
Not my cup of tea
HSE Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Plaquemine, LA18 de Setembro de 2019
There was a lot of back-biting and a terrible culture. I hated working there, especially because I had to drive my own vehicle in the plant. Some of the people were really great, but I couldn't take the culture. Mostly boring
2,0
Needs improvement
Apple iTunes advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Work at Home17 de Setembro de 2019
Says you can get promoted but doesnt happen. Not enough support with metrics. Learned different jobs. Started in tech support then went to itunes.

Hardest part of the job was staying with in the confienciality guidelines.
Cultura Corporativa
Kelly services pros and cons
Variable workforce (Ex-funcionário) –  Georgetown, KY17 de Setembro de 2019
Okay temp place to work for. Supervisor wasn’t any good but still managed to get hired on.. overall about average temp service. The time and woke was worth it got hired on very quickly.
Pay
Great Employer
Warehouse/Customer Service (Funcionário Atual) –  Ocala, FL17 de Setembro de 2019
Kelly Services was very pleasant and fast I was placed very quickly and was there for over a year. I enjoyed my position and was told I done very well.
Cultura Corporativa
Good place to get a start
Office Temp (Ex-funcionário) –  Midland, MI16 de Setembro de 2019
Kelly services is a good place to get a start on a career but it's not sounding word to work full-time because it's really about that making money. I asked for an office position and they did not put much effort into helping me find one. I was placed in a production position.
Ok place to work
National Account Manager (remote position) (Funcionário Atual) –  Eau Claire, WI16 de Setembro de 2019
The wages are super low compared to other corporations. Remote options are nice but there is little advancement opportunities. Work life balance is good.
Cultura Corporativa
Good managment and sweet people
Medical Assembly Technician (Ex-funcionário) –  Irvine, CA16 de Setembro de 2019
Kelly helped me to get a job in J&J Medical Department, sweet people and good working and fun place.
They pay on time and also offer you health care, 401k+++
Vantagens
Very nice and helpful management
Non
WAH positon
T2 iOS Technical Advisor/Mac+ Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Remote15 de Setembro de 2019
Pros: WAH, chat, pay bonus for longevity
Cons: not prepared to train overnight crew, make you feel like a number(metrics), do not value you as an employee. Management is also not trained well and advanced too quickly through ranks in order to be effective in their role.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Kelly Services". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar