Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Moneris: Canadá

Encontramos 104 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 122 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Lots of learning opportunities
Financial and Technical Support Merchants (Ex-funcionário) –  Sackville, NB13 de Fevereiro de 2019
Moneris was a great place to work, lots to learn, room for advancement. Managers were great. the shift work was a challenge to work with around family life
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good place to be but not exciting.
Credit-Risk Analyst (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON5 de Fevereiro de 2019
Was informative and good experience but not exciting. Great people there. Wish I had more opportunities to work on other projects and tasks. Felt like I wasn't used to the best of my ability.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great work culture, creative environment
Learning Technical Specialist (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON5 de Fevereiro de 2019
Great Canadian and bilingual company, great work culture and diversity.
Creative Learning team with opportunities to impact employee learning and engagement.
Creative - Work-Life balance - Strong Learning Team
Desvantagens
Small company with little career growth opportunities in the Learning field. Low salary and benefits
A bit old-fashioned...?
Analyst (Ex-funcionário) –  Etobicoke, ON25 de Janeiro de 2019
Of the numerous companies that I worked for before, this is somewhat a strange company. It prides itself as a “fintech” company but doesn’t operate like one. Lots of red tapes, politics, lack of transparency, unclear procedures, lots of information that you need to know to get your job done is not even accessible. It doesn’t feel like a company in mordern days. Certainly not for people who have stayed in a proper professional firms such as one of the big 4....I do like my friendly colleagues a lot and there is work like balance. However, I wouldn’t bank my career on it.
Vantagens
Above the subway; diversity; equipments; free brewed coffee; employee lounge;
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
A fun place to work with a games in the lunch room for associates to have a break.
Executive Assistant (Funcionário Atual) –  Etobicoke, ON24 de Janeiro de 2019
Moneris is a great place to work at. The management has fostered a multi-cultural environment and makes sure that the voice of each individual is heard through survey.
Flex times
Great Client
Team Leader (Ex-funcionário) –  Winnipeg, MB22 de Janeiro de 2019
I worked for an outsourced marketing company which served Moneris directly. The product was easy to sell based on the brand notoriety and low discount rates.
Cultura Corporativa
Good Company that looks after its people
Business Support Services Agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Etobicoke11 de Janeiro de 2019
Moneris is a good company to work for. They recognize that in the end, their only real asset is their people. Personnel and direct management is good, as are the benefits.
Vantagens
Free coffee, occssional event centered meals.
Desvantagens
frequent changes in mid level managment, meant things felr a bit scattered on occassion with policy changes.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Cooperative environment with learning facilities
Customer Experience Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON4 de Dezembro de 2018
Every day was a learning experience of providing customer support and working with a great support team
Learnt to understand customer financial issues like billing, payments, looking up payment errors and resolving them and providing appropriate customer care
Understanding and supportive management, patient with your queries for your learning
Very inclusive workplace culture
Initially there were difficulties but nothing that could not be resolved
Working in a friendly environment
Vantagens
Excellent view from lunch room, good facilities
Desvantagens
Parking was hard to find during peak hour shifts
Gateway opportunity
Business Development (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON2 de Dezembro de 2018
Subpar company that offers the opportunity for experience in financial services with little to no sales experience. Management is mediocre with a few solid members leading the force, but the VP is ignorant and clueless of what happens in reality. The culture is relatively positive, house are reasonable.
Vantagens
Schedule flexibility, work life balance
internal issues
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Honest, open, cooperative, resourceful
Network Services Intern (Ex-funcionário) –  Etobicoke, ON1 de Novembro de 2018
Carpe diem, for opportunies are abound and waiting on you to seize them in this work atmosphere. Everybody is willing to cooperate to achieve a common goal, no matter the sacrifice, and the sacrifice is often non-trivial.
Rewards initiative
Requires initiative
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
lieu travaille agréable
Commis entrepôt (Funcionário Atual) –  St Laurent, QC27 de Outubro de 2018
point négatif salaire mais pour le reste tres bien
Vantagens
les gens avec qui je travaille
salaire
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Moneris
Bilingual Account Manager (Ex-funcionário) –  Etobicoke, ON22 de Outubro de 2018
Great place, but minimal opportunity for growth. They did try their best to make employees feel appreciated, but the salary and opportunity for growth opportunity were minimal.
Gift cards
No growth opportunity
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Stressful environment no strategic vision
Enablement Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON17 de Outubro de 2018
No strategy or sense of direction
Lack of customer focus
Finger pointing and blame games
Stressful environment with no respect for new comers
High turnover rate.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
My favorite company I worked for so far.
BILINGUAL TECHNICAL ANALYST (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON13 de Outubro de 2018
I worked in this company for 10 years, went up the ladder and while working in this company I began learning keyboard shortcuts and programming.

The latest job I had in IT was very overwhelming but it was still my favorite job.

I resolved the overwhelming part by creating various computer programs so a large part of my job was done by these programs.
This automation allowed me to focus on what could not be automated:

for example,

Emptying the inbox full of escalations every day, since I was the highest point of escalations. And in most cases, customers were very frustrated that they had to call our company three time and were still experiencing the same problem. This frustration meant that it often took 10 minutes before I could begin troubleshooting. Because of the understandable frustration, I had to reassure them, making them feel truly safe that since I was going to solve the problem(s) they were experiencing and all of them were happy at the end of our call since their equipment was back up and running.

Training customers in North America before they used the equipment they had.

Providing a lot of coaching in a friendly manner to call center agents, explaining how the equipment was working in order to reduce the amount of frustration that client were experiencing. I had no problem with receiving more escalations, I just felt bad for the frustrated customers. And somehow, it was the same scenario over and over again so I created a very user friendly web page for the call center agents.

All my managers were very nice and professional and I did not
  mais... experience any micro-management in this company.

I consider myself very fortunate that I worked for this company.
  menos
my review says it all
Good management
Senior Analyst - CRM and Sales, Team Leader (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON9 de Outubro de 2018
Very good management.
Benefit is very.
Really like the working environment. A lot of free food, and nice colleagues. Tones of learning opportunities.
Good life work benefit
Desvantagens
Salary is not competitive.
good environment
Customer Activations Senior-Customer Enablement (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON17 de Agosto de 2018
Moneris is a great place to work, with great people. The culture at moneris is good. There is room to grow and advancements are recommended as your management is encouraging.
flexible
too far
Never again
Technical Analyst / Team Leader (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON11 de Julho de 2018
This company with eat you up and spit you out without any notice. They will promise the sun, sky and the moon, but delivers nothing.
Management is self serving. Your there to serve the shareholders, not the customer. I would not recommend this company or their services to anyone. They will sell off your department at first opportunity.
Desvantagens
No job security, Bank mentality in a mid business level.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
A Great Place to Grow
Alliance Manager, mPOS (Funcionário Atual) –  Etobicoke, ON10 de Julho de 2018
I have been at Moneris for almost 10 years. In the last few years - a LOT has changed. The people are why people to stay. They have been trying very hard to create a positive work environment. I have learned an incredible amount of knowledge at Moneris. For the most part it is a fabulous place to work.
Vantagens
Close to the subway, lots of good eats around, good environment, updated/newly renovated work spaces and lunch room, schedule freedom
Parking sucks
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 4Denunciar
3,0
Innovative projects
Change Management Coordinator (Ex-funcionário) –  Toronto, ON8 de Junho de 2018
Company focused on keeping up with smaller players in the payment industry who are able to launch innovative solutions. Moneris is large so launching projects often take consider effort, time and costs. Great place to learn about payment processing.
The work, the people
Pay is poor
1,0
environnement merdique
technicien (Ex-funcionário) –  montreal16 de Maio de 2018
mauvaise compagnie, mauvais gestionnaire, il traite le monde comme des esclaves surtout les contractuels et deviner les contractuels viennent d'où ?
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 2Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Moneris". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar