Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Teleperformance

Encontramos 141 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 18 755 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
klantenservice medewerker
Klantenservice medewerker (Ex-funcionário) –  lissabon9 de Abril de 2019
Te weinig werk veel problemen met betalingen en reis problemen
woning
betalingen
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Leuke klanten, werktijden en doorgroeimogelijkheden slecht
Klantenservice (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa8 de Abril de 2019
Het werk was niet voor mij weggelegd maar het project waar ik gewerkt heb heeft mijn weggepest.
Leuke werkomgeving
Slechte tijden
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Dissapointing experience
Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon30 de Março de 2019
They promised so much. But yet nothing was true except for the sunshine. Promising activities and a seemingly great work environment.

All was very unprofessional, you're treated as a money making machine for them. No regards to people. They expect the people to work as best as they can but meanwhile do not give a good example and promote lying just so the management of the project would not be down rated. If you expect me to do a good job, then I expect the same!

They hide a lot of information before coming to Lisbon, probably otherwise nobody would come anyways. If you plan to stay just a few months then it's fine, but if you want to stay longer.. well the rent in this city is so expensive and you do not earn enough for that. Do not do it or find another company.

They can also kick you out of the apartment in a short time notice. I got pregnant and got told that during maternity leave I was not allowed to stay in the apartment. Ridiculous. I had no where to go and it caused me a lot of stress. If it were not for the help of my family I could have been on the streets being pregnant. Absolutely awful. That's the thanks you get for working there.

Bonus system is inconsistent. I actually stopped caring about the whole bonus at some point as it was not that high and I couldn't be bothered with the extra stress.

If you get a good place to live, then you're lucky. If not, or if you got crappy roommates, then bad for you as you will be stuck with that probably unless you rent a room yourself. Do not expect to be able to rent a place for yourself in Lisbon with the ridiculous
  mais... high renting prices.

The sunshine is nice but even that gets old after a while and the city also smells a bit funky during the summer. Not too bad but with my hightened smell I couldn't stand it anymore after a while.

Take the negative reviews serious. I am sure there are people who stayed a bit or who got favoured in the company could have a good time, but if you have any problems or issues, you're basically left to your own devices.

Also healthwise, everyone in the company got sick a lot of times. It is not very clean and it was obvious we infected each other. Bring hand sanitizer. Seriously.

Not recommended.
  menos
Vantagens
Nice weather and you meet some nice people
Desvantagens
Everything else was not great, this company is a joke besides some well intended people but they do not carry the whole company.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 14NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to gain skills, but mentionable low salary increase
Costumer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa29 de Março de 2019
Even in high positions, you get paid barely, the management is really slow. Promotions seem to be random at some point and some roles do not fit the people. It can be that you meet supervisors for international projects who can't speak a bit of English.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Interactive environment
Costumer service agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon Portugal26 de Março de 2019
busy and active call center so it was an dynamic and interactive place to work in.

I learned a lot about costumer care and adaptability not onl with changing schedules but also with echanges on phone with customers and suppliers
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good place to work in Portugal
stuff member (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa13 de Fevereiro de 2019
I work here almost for 3 years and I live in corporate house own by company. Everything is ok and i got promoted. I think im lucky with my roommates and we live in city center
Vantagens
free apartment, possibility to grow, free tickets home
salary
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 3Denunciar
26 de Fevereiro de 2019

We're happy that you're enjoying your stay at Teleperformance. Our goal is to provide our employees a nurturing and fun environment wherein they are given career opportunities while enjoying their job. Have an awesome day!

Customer Service Representative
travel agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon25 de Janeiro de 2019
Working at Teleperformance Lisbon was not so pleasant due to working culture and poor management of workers, promised benefits and bonuses and very bad softwares which were in daily use to manage hotel and flight reservations of customers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10NãoDenunciar
ottima esperienza
E-commerce Zalando Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa20 de Janeiro de 2019
compagnia onesta che rispetta il contratto
hanno bei alloggii nclusi nello stipendio
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 3Denunciar
Do not work here
Customer service representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon13 de Janeiro de 2019
This is the worst work experience I have ever had, and I need to warn people from doing this mistake. There is plenty of other, good companies to work for both in Lisbon and around the world.

They do not care about their employees, and do not treat them as humans.

The work culture is bad, managers do not know how to manage, training for the jobs is bad, and some apartments they offer are dumps far away (while some lucky ones get great, central apartments while paying the same price).

They kick people out of their apartments and fire people with no warning or negotiation - you will simply just get an email. I saw people ending up being stuck in a foreign country because of this company, and that's scary. The HR do not do their job, and you get no help. It can take month before you get answer at the simplest questions. So if the manager or trainer do not like you, bad luck.

They did not pick me up at the airport as planned, they did not care that my roommates boyfriend was living at our apartment and stole my food etc., my first work day the manager did not know I was coming. The list is endless..
Zero
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 28Não 1Denunciar
Never got paid.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  portugal, lisbon7 de Dezembro de 2018
Its been 2 months now, and I have never received any of my payouts. They have blocked my phone number, and is clearly trying to avoid me, so i can get my money.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 18NãoDenunciar
12 de Dezembro de 2018

Your concern is very alarming. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can properly conduct an investigation. Thank you.

Empresa dinâmica para trabalhar
Operador telefónico (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa28 de Outubro de 2018
Profissão dinâmica
Necessária boa comunicação
Salário adequado a objectivos alcançados
Bom Ambiente trabalho
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 5Denunciar
Recomendo
Recuperação de credito (Funcionário Atual) –  Setúbal13 de Outubro de 2018
Uma empresa que me ensinou muito na area de recuperação de credito
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
relaxed workplace with a challenging work pace
ACCOUNT MANAGER & TEAM LEADER AT FACEBOOK (Funcionário Atual) –  Distrito de Lisboa9 de Outubro de 2018
the hardest part is to succeed and fulfil all your KPi in a preassuring environment. working in a call center can be challenging and you must develop some skills to remain calm and achieve your daily goal.
good work environement
low quality management
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
17 de Outubro de 2018

Thank you for sharing your review and letting us know how we are doing. Have a nice day ahead!

17 de Outubro de 2018

Ambiente de trabajo estupendo
Support engineer (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisboa5 de Outubro de 2018
Entorno multicultural y buena situación laboral. Gestión de alojamiento por parte de la empresa y facilidades para asistir a eventos y actividades. Comedor de empresa con precios muy asequibles.

Mi valoración de mi experiencia profesional y humana es muy positiva hasta el momento, pero mi intención es aprender todo lo que pueda en la materia objeto de mi trabajo y evolucionar profesionalmente en otra compañía donde el rol de consultoría y expertise sea superior.
Ambiente, situacion geografica
Desvantagens
Salario y pocas posibilidades de promoción.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 6Denunciar
It could improve
Customer Service Operator (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa22 de Setembro de 2018
Very unorganized Company. Problems with Payment and Documents. They promise very different things in job Subscription but nothing of that will come true.
View, workplace
Salary
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11NãoDenunciar
28 de Setembro de 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for us to conduct an investigation.

Cultura Corporativa
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Agente del Servicio al Cliente (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa21 de Setembro de 2018
Buen entrenamiento continuado.
Buena supervisora o jefe inmediato.
Empresa grande y reconocida a nivel mundial.
Vantagens
Seguro médico y odontológico.
Descansos cortos.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 5Denunciar
Bonne prise en charge
Conseiller clientèle (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbonne Portugal17 de Setembro de 2018
Prise en charge dès l'arrivé a l'aéroport et bonne formation théorique avant le travail.
travail au portugal - logé
Salaire plutôt faible
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 1Denunciar
Buena.
Supervisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa10 de Setembro de 2018
Desde el primer momento me encontré muy cómodo en el trabajo y tuve la oportunidad de ascender a los 10 meses.
Vantagens
Seguro médico privado, bonus.
Horarios.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 4Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Ambiente e Gerência de alto nivel.
Consultor de Clientes (German for SALT) (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa Portugal9 de Setembro de 2018
Local de Trabalho Moderno.
Organizado e somente acessivel para Trabalhadores da Empresa.
Turnos rotativos
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 5Denunciar
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa7 de Setembro de 2018
El trabajo era muy ameno tanto a nivel individual como colectivo. Nuestra labor era atender a los clientes en diversos videojuegos y así poder solucionar todas las dudas o problemas que podían presentar.
Seguro médico privado
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar

3,2Salário/Benefícios
3,3Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2Gerência
3,4Cultura

Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local