Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Teleperformance: Lisboa

Encontramos 105 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 19 506 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisbon, portugal8 de Julho de 2019
After arrival, short briefing about any news, changes in procedures etc. Then log in system, answering emails from clients - refund, change of goods, location of lost items etc.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
klantenservice medewerker
Klantenservice medewerker (Ex-funcionário) –  lissabon9 de Abril de 2019
Te weinig werk veel problemen met betalingen en reis problemen
woning
betalingen
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 1Denunciar
Dissapointing experience
Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon30 de Março de 2019
They promised so much. But yet nothing was true except for the sunshine. Promising activities and a seemingly great work environment.

All was very unprofessional, you're treated as a money making machine for them. No regards to people. They expect the people to work as best as they can but meanwhile do not give a good example and promote lying just so the management of the project would not be down rated. If you expect me to do a good job, then I expect the same!

They hide a lot of information before coming to Lisbon, probably otherwise nobody would come anyways. If you plan to stay just a few months then it's fine, but if you want to stay longer.. well the rent in this city is so expensive and you do not earn enough for that. Do not do it or find another company.

They can also kick you out of the apartment in a short time notice. I got pregnant and got told that during maternity leave I was not allowed to stay in the apartment. Ridiculous. I had no where to go and it caused me a lot of stress. If it were not for the help of my family I could have been on the streets being pregnant. Absolutely awful. That's the thanks you get for working there.

Bonus system is inconsistent. I actually stopped caring about the whole bonus at some point as it was not that high and I couldn't be bothered with the extra stress.

If you get a good place to live, then you're lucky. If not, or if you got crappy roommates, then bad for you as you will be stuck with that probably unless you rent a room yourself. Do not expect to be able to rent a place for yourself in Lisbon with the ridiculous
  mais... high renting prices.

The sunshine is nice but even that gets old after a while and the city also smells a bit funky during the summer. Not too bad but with my hightened smell I couldn't stand it anymore after a while.

Take the negative reviews serious. I am sure there are people who stayed a bit or who got favoured in the company could have a good time, but if you have any problems or issues, you're basically left to your own devices.

Also healthwise, everyone in the company got sick a lot of times. It is not very clean and it was obvious we infected each other. Bring hand sanitizer. Seriously.

Not recommended.
  menos
Vantagens
Nice weather and you meet some nice people
Desvantagens
Everything else was not great, this company is a joke besides some well intended people but they do not carry the whole company.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 20NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to gain skills, but mentionable low salary increase
Costumer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa29 de Março de 2019
Even in high positions, you get paid barely, the management is really slow. Promotions seem to be random at some point and some roles do not fit the people. It can be that you meet supervisors for international projects who can't speak a bit of English.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 1Denunciar
Interactive environment
Costumer service agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon Portugal26 de Março de 2019
busy and active call center so it was an dynamic and interactive place to work in.

I learned a lot about costumer care and adaptability not onl with changing schedules but also with echanges on phone with customers and suppliers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Good place to work in Portugal
stuff member (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa13 de Fevereiro de 2019
I work here almost for 3 years and I live in corporate house own by company. Everything is ok and i got promoted. I think im lucky with my roommates and we live in city center
Vantagens
free apartment, possibility to grow, free tickets home
salary
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 5Denunciar
26 de Fevereiro de 2019

We're happy that you're enjoying your stay at Teleperformance. Our goal is to provide our employees a nurturing and fun environment wherein they are given career opportunities while enjoying their job. Have an awesome day!

Customer Service Representative
travel agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon25 de Janeiro de 2019
Working at Teleperformance Lisbon was not so pleasant due to working culture and poor management of workers, promised benefits and bonuses and very bad softwares which were in daily use to manage hotel and flight reservations of customers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 14NãoDenunciar
Do not work here
Customer service representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon13 de Janeiro de 2019
This is the worst work experience I have ever had, and I need to warn people from doing this mistake. There is plenty of other, good companies to work for both in Lisbon and around the world.

They do not care about their employees, and do not treat them as humans.

The work culture is bad, managers do not know how to manage, training for the jobs is bad, and some apartments they offer are dumps far away (while some lucky ones get great, central apartments while paying the same price).

They kick people out of their apartments and fire people with no warning or negotiation - you will simply just get an email. I saw people ending up being stuck in a foreign country because of this company, and that's scary. The HR do not do their job, and you get no help. It can take month before you get answer at the simplest questions. So if the manager or trainer do not like you, bad luck.

They did not pick me up at the airport as planned, they did not care that my roommates boyfriend was living at our apartment and stole my food etc., my first work day the manager did not know I was coming. The list is endless..
Zero
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 35Não 2Denunciar
Never got paid.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  portugal, lisbon7 de Dezembro de 2018
Its been 2 months now, and I have never received any of my payouts. They have blocked my phone number, and is clearly trying to avoid me, so i can get my money.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 24NãoDenunciar
12 de Dezembro de 2018

Your concern is very alarming. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can properly conduct an investigation. Thank you.

Empresa dinâmica para trabalhar
Operador telefónico (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa28 de Outubro de 2018
Profissão dinâmica
Necessária boa comunicação
Salário adequado a objectivos alcançados
Bom Ambiente trabalho
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 7Denunciar
Ambiente de trabajo estupendo
Support engineer (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisboa5 de Outubro de 2018
Entorno multicultural y buena situación laboral. Gestión de alojamiento por parte de la empresa y facilidades para asistir a eventos y actividades. Comedor de empresa con precios muy asequibles.

Mi valoración de mi experiencia profesional y humana es muy positiva hasta el momento, pero mi intención es aprender todo lo que pueda en la materia objeto de mi trabajo y evolucionar profesionalmente en otra compañía donde el rol de consultoría y expertise sea superior.
Ambiente, situacion geografica
Desvantagens
Salario y pocas posibilidades de promoción.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 7Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Agente del Servicio al Cliente (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa21 de Setembro de 2018
Buen entrenamiento continuado.
Buena supervisora o jefe inmediato.
Empresa grande y reconocida a nivel mundial.
Vantagens
Seguro médico y odontológico.
Descansos cortos.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 6Denunciar
Buena.
Supervisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa10 de Setembro de 2018
Desde el primer momento me encontré muy cómodo en el trabajo y tuve la oportunidad de ascender a los 10 meses.
Vantagens
Seguro médico privado, bonus.
Horarios.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 5Denunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Ambiente e Gerência de alto nivel.
Consultor de Clientes (German for SALT) (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa Portugal9 de Setembro de 2018
Local de Trabalho Moderno.
Organizado e somente acessivel para Trabalhadores da Empresa.
Turnos rotativos
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 6Denunciar
International working space
Telefonista (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon, Portugal20 de Agosto de 2018
Fast-paced job, with opportunity in upgrading. Many international workers, french based job. Good salary for study requirements, for the city of Lisbon.
Salary
Time shifts
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 6Denunciar
8 de Outubro de 2018

Thank you for your amazing review on how we are doing as a company. All the best and have a nice day!

Cultura Corporativa
Een nummer in handen van de grootste bedrijven
Klantenservice medewerker (Ex-funcionário) –  Lissabon16 de Agosto de 2018
Slecht salaris, geen eigen inbreng, je kunt je empathisch vermogen niet inzetten want je moet een standaard riedeltje inzetten (herkenbaar als je zelf naar een klantenservice belt) de service die je geeft is dan niet authentiek en belabberd. Als je niet de kwaliteiten kan inzetten die je bezit, maar standaard teksten moet roepen ben je deze baan snel zat. Daarbij is het salaris zeer laag, wat de grote bedrijven in de hand houden samen met de politiek, ik kan mijn huur niet eens betalen bij een 32 uur werkweek. Het management luistert niet, zijn constant bezig met hun linkerhersenhelft om zoveel mogelijk te scoren, voor zichzelf hogerop komen. Belabberde communicatie en het management zelf weten niets van service, alleen maar in praten, ze praten recht wat krom is. Ware service komt uit je hart, en je hart moet je uitschakelen in deze functie.
geen
slecht salaris
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13NãoDenunciar
fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon9 de Julho de 2018
Paid training is giving to everyone. Supervisors are present to help and teach. Team members also help if thereare any doubts. Multicultural environment.
Cantine with several options
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 9Denunciar
10 de Janeiro de 2019

We are committed to catering to our employees needs and providing them a professional and fun environment. Thank you for the positive review and we wish you success in the future!

boa empresa
Atendimento ao cliente (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa15 de Junho de 2018
Trabalhei por uns meses lá , nunca tive problemas.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 8Denunciar
Mediana
Gestora de Clientes WiZink (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisboa14 de Junho de 2018
Pontos Positivos

Diversas possibilidades de emprego em diversas areas e funções
Workshops e cursos
Formação profissional
Areas de refeição
Bom ambiente de trabalho
Vencimento pago a data prevista sem atrasos

Pontos Negativos

Pouca flexibilidade de horarios e situações de falta (ex faltas justificadas acima de duas por mes e perda total de todos os premios inerente à campanha)
Falta de caracter humano na gestão de colaboradores
Nivel de disponibilidade de um colaborador é total, com alteração de horarios e escalas no proprio dia
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 6Denunciar
Empresa
Suporte ao Cliente (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa4 de Junho de 2018
Uma empresa estável, com campanhas com muito bom salário. Seguro de saúde perfeito. Bom ambiente de trabalho.
Vantagens
Seguro de saúde, salário, localização
N/A
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 6Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar

3,2Salário/Benefícios
3,3Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2Gerência
3,4Cultura

Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local