Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Teleperformance: Customer Service Representative

Encontramos 12 avaliações relacionadas à sua pesquisa. Ver todas as 19 895 avaliações
Awful treatment of employees
Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Portugal20 de Junho de 2019
This company does not care for people, and you are only a number to them at the end of the day.
I was excited by the benefits that Teleperformance had to offer but don’t let that fool you like I was. One example of management that was unfair was that they actually marked everyone in training secretly as to who they wanted to get rid of and had some marked green and some red-which we soon figured out. I felt they hired more people than they should have and fired people just for the sake of it because they could.
I remember one day the metro was closed because of a sucide attempt and the trainee made a joke about it, which I was shocked by.
Also Read your contract carefully, as if your promised a job it’s not garanteed by the end of training. They are also slow to pay- in my opinion it was in hopes you forgot about pay but I had to hound them with emails before I eventually got paid.
Many people have left who I started off with, the only good thing was making new friends.
Colleagues
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to gain skills, but mentionable low salary increase
Costumer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa29 de Março de 2019
Even in high positions, you get paid barely, the management is really slow. Promotions seem to be random at some point and some roles do not fit the people. It can be that you meet supervisors for international projects who can't speak a bit of English.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 1Denunciar
Interactive environment
Costumer service agent (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon Portugal26 de Março de 2019
busy and active call center so it was an dynamic and interactive place to work in.

I learned a lot about costumer care and adaptability not onl with changing schedules but also with echanges on phone with customers and suppliers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 4Denunciar
Never got paid.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Ex-funcionário) –  portugal, lisbon7 de Dezembro de 2018
Its been 2 months now, and I have never received any of my payouts. They have blocked my phone number, and is clearly trying to avoid me, so i can get my money.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 26NãoDenunciar
12 de Dezembro de 2018

Your concern is very alarming. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can properly conduct an investigation. Thank you.

It could improve
Customer Service Operator (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa22 de Setembro de 2018
Very unorganized Company. Problems with Payment and Documents. They promise very different things in job Subscription but nothing of that will come true.
View, workplace
Salary
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 16NãoDenunciar
28 de Setembro de 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for us to conduct an investigation.

4,0
fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon9 de Julho de 2018
Paid training is giving to everyone. Supervisors are present to help and teach. Team members also help if thereare any doubts. Multicultural environment.
Cantine with several options
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 10Denunciar
10 de Janeiro de 2019

We are committed to catering to our employees needs and providing them a professional and fun environment. Thank you for the positive review and we wish you success in the future!

5,0
Great company
Social Networking and Customer Service (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa26 de Abril de 2018
I really enjoy my time working for Teleperformance, in this case for Netflix. I had really good support during my time there and the company culture is excellent.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 7Denunciar
Corporate
Customer Services Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa10 de Abril de 2018
Good to work with a variety of nationalities, many of them young and out to explore a new country, in this instance, TP Portugal.

Can grind you down as it is client security and monitoring makes work place uncomfortable. Timed on every action so stressful if you have a bad stomach or held up en route to work and can lose wages. No paper etc on production floor adds to stress and overheated tampons or coin skin irritation due to holding them in underwear or pocket is not healthy.

Shift patterns can be onerous.
Vantagens
Medical Insurance after six months/two company parties a year
Shift patterns
customer service representative
Customer service representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisboa22 de Junho de 2016
worked in a Swedish project for the UK market, wonderful team and gave me an opportunity of learning how to deal with the public via telephone.
Cultura Corporativa
Exceptionally bad work enviroment, better in a prison
Customer service employee (Ex-funcionário) –  Lissabon7 de Março de 2016
Whenever you see the shiny happy advertisement of Teleperformance Portugal, with beautiful promises of surf lessons, you get that warm feeling in your stomach. You think, hey, this is something for me.
Do yourself a favor and go to a toilet to release this feeling instead. This company will take away your humanity, your soul and your time and energy without giving anything back.
If you want to work at a desk where the only thing you can have with you is a plastic bottle of (only) water, and get a warning for forgetting to remove the paper label from your bottle, this is your company.
If you like confusing and contradicting messages from your direct team leader and upper management, this is your job.
If you liked to be kicked out of your apartment for being 1,5 week sick, without a warning or any room for negotiation, in a strange city where you do not know the language nor any people that can help you, please do work there.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 54Não 4Denunciar
4,0
Good work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Portugal10 de Fevereiro de 2016
I moved for the job in Teleperformance to Portugal - they helped a lot with all the moving procedures (bank account, apartment, residence confirmation)
The office is nice, colleagues very helpful, there is real opportunities for a career here as well.
In general, it is worth a try when someone is looking for something abroad.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar

3,2Salário/Benefícios
3,3Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2Gerência
3,4Cultura

Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local