Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Teleperformance

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Teleperformance

Do not work here
Customer service representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon13 de Janeiro de 2019
This is the worst work experience I have ever had, and I need to warn people from doing this mistake. There is plenty of other, good companies to work for both in Lisbon and around the world.

They do not care about their employees, and do not treat them as humans.

The work culture is bad, managers do not know how to manage, training for the jobs is bad, and some apartments they offer are dumps far away (while some lucky ones get great, central apartments while paying the same price).

They kick people out of their apartments and fire people with no warning or negotiation - you will simply just get an email. I saw people ending up being stuck in a foreign country because of this company, and that's scary. The HR do not do their job, and you get no help. It can take month before you get answer at the simplest questions. So if the manager or trainer do not like you, bad luck.

They did not pick me up at the airport as planned, they did not care that my roommates boyfriend was living at our apartment and stole my food etc., my first work day the manager did not know I was coming. The list is endless..
Vantagens
Zero
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 50Não 2Denunciar

Mais avaliações dos funcionários da empresa Teleperformance

Turnover
Reservations and Sales Specialist (Ex-funcionário) –  Distrito de Lisboa18 de Novembro de 2019
There's a reason why the turnover in this company is so high. The management does nothing to keep you interested/invested in what is ultimately a dull call center job. The benefits do include the accommodation, which is very cheap if you take their relocation package. I was very lucky to end up in a nice apartment not far from the actual job, but it's not the case for everyone: it's seriously a roulette Russe. Will you have to commute 1.30h to go to work?
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
experience abroad
International Recruiter & Travel Advisor (Ex-funcionário) –  Portugal23 de Outubro de 2019
Ok to work for if you want an experience abroad. They provide a room in a flat share. Low salary though. They offer different produts, once you found one you like it can be fun to help out all sorts of customers.
Management isnt approachable but the always new staff team can be fun.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar

3,2Salário/Benefícios
3,2Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2Gerência
3,4Cultura

Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local