Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Teleperformance

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Teleperformance

Equilíbrio entre Trabalho/Vida Pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade/Promoção
Gerência
Cultura Corporativa
Do not work here
Customer service representative (Ex-funcionário) –  Lisbon13 de Janeiro de 2019
This is the worst work experience I have ever had, and I need to warn people from doing this mistake. There is plenty of other, good companies to work for both in Lisbon and around the world.

They do not care about their employees, and do not treat them as humans.

The work culture is bad, managers do not know how to manage, training for the jobs is bad, and some apartments they offer are dumps far away (while some lucky ones get great, central apartments while paying the same price).

They kick people out of their apartments and fire people with no warning or negotiation - you will simply just get an email. I saw people ending up being stuck in a foreign country because of this company, and that's scary. The HR do not do their job, and you get no help. It can take month before you get answer at the simplest questions. So if the manager or trainer do not like you, bad luck.

They did not pick me up at the airport as planned, they did not care that my roommates boyfriend was living at our apartment and stole my food etc., my first work day the manager did not know I was coming. The list is endless..
Vantagens
Zero
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 45Não 2Denunciar

Mais avaliações dos funcionários da empresa Teleperformance

Equilíbrio entre Trabalho/Vida Pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade/Promoção
Gerência
Cultura Corporativa
good company to collect experience in an other country
Call Center Agent (Funcionário Atual) –  Lisbon30 de Agosto de 2019
customer support for the travelpartner Expedia
resolving of challenges
managing and planing vacations for customers
big multicultural company
often angry customers, lerned to handle stress situations
a good change to collect experience in a lovely sunny country
Vantagens
Free Apartments, relocation service, relocation support
Desvantagens
Call Center
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Equilíbrio entre Trabalho/Vida Pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade/Promoção
Gerência
Cultura Corporativa
Trabajé en la empresa de teleperformance y es muy responsable en pagos y da confianza. Excelente empresa
Operadora en call Center (Ex-funcionário) –  Santos Lisboa27 de Julho de 2019
Tuve la oportunidad de trabajar en Teleperformance y observé que tanto las instalaciones, el pago, la motivación y seriedad de la empresa, hace que se trabaje a gusto. Una empresa que vale la pena desde donde se mire.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar

Avaliação geral

3,5
Informação baseada em 20 185 avaliações
55 729
45 595
34 724
21 881
12 256

Avaliação por categoria

3,4Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2Salário/Benefícios
3,2Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2Gerência
3,4Cultura

Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local